Sunday, November 6, 2016

Welcome

I always do a welcome or introductory post whenever I am starting out a new blog. I now own four, including this. One is a personal Tumblr blog, to which I forgot the log-in details, but the link is here in case you're interested. One is my lifestyle blog dedicated to running, traveling, and food tripping. One is my mobile personal blog, which I can easily access from my phone and is a complete secret (no, you will never find the link to that). And finally this one.

So why create another one? Hmm, good question. But to answer that, just read the description on the right side bar. To put it bluntly, I overthink a lot and when I could no longer contain my thoughts, I would always need an outlet so I could write them. I was never good with words, in the verbal way, and I always express myself better in writing. I mean, I could write a thousand words about how I feel about something, but for some reason, I can never ever say them straight from my mouth. So here you go.

Feel free to read and comment at your own risk. This blog was never made to entertain. Again, this is just an outlet for my thoughts. Now if what you read actually entertains you, then good for you. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment