Wednesday, November 30, 2016

You Don't Know How it Feels

Dear you,

Please stop nagging me about my life. It is nobody's but my own. Please stop telling me what to do if it does not affect you. You have your own life to live and your own stuff to worry about. 

You don't know how it is like to be me everyday. You don't know how it feels like to go keep going home to a place that does not feel like "home". You don't know how it's like to feel empty every single day. You don't know how it's like to be crying for no reason at all because you can't explain it to anyone. Because they'll think that you are simply being shallow  and melodramatic, and that you have no reason to cry. Because they'll never understand. You don't know how it's like to feel depressed every fucking single waking day of your life. You just don't know.

You don't know how it's like to live and wake up everyday just because you have no choice. You don't know how it's like to feel as if you have no reason to live. No, I am not suicidal and I do not have plans on becoming one. But to tell you honestly, I am not afraid to die. That if the time comes, I would welcome death with open arms because that's where we're all headed anyway. 

You don't know how it's like to be me everyday. So please stop nagging me. Stop telling me what to do if it does not affect you. Stop telling me how to live my life. And stop making me feel as if I am a huge disappointment just because I turned out not to be what or who you wanted.

Just stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment