Sunday, December 18, 2016

Unappreciated

That is how you make me feel most of them time. I do things for you and rarely ask for anything in return, unless jokingly. Because I'm being a good friend. Because I'm being supportive. Because I like to see you accomplish things and it makes me feel proud that you do. Because I like to see you happy. And I'm happy with just a simple "thank you" and acknowledgment of everything I ever did for you.

Yet, you can't even do that. You appreciated other people more. Even those you've known shortly, compared to me who has done so much for you and who has given you support more than anyone else ever did in the past months. And it hurts. It just fucking hurts. You don't know how much but it really does.

Unappreciated. That's one thing that you never fail to make me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment