Sunday, February 5, 2017

Two Letters

Dear you,

I already said what needs to be said. Again, just don't. Do not act as if you understand how I feel or what I am going through right now. Because you do not. You, of all people, do not have the right to empathize with me especially when you are a part of what's causing me pain. It is not your fault and you were never the one to blame, but stop defending the one who is. No matter what you say, nothing will ever make his actions right. Do not add insult to injury by apologizing on his behalf and explaining his side. Do not encourage cowardice by defending his actions. Only he can be held accountable for what he has done. 

So again, do not wish for us to be civil with one another. Do not make such requests. You have no right to do so, or to ask that from me. Maybe in time. 


And you,

After all that you have done to me and after all that I have done for you, you have no right to be angry at me. I am entitled to act based on how I feel because of what you did. Stop being immature and putting the blame on me. Accept that you were the one at fault. Accept your mistakes. Accept that you were one selfish and insensitive person who only cares about himself. 

I don't hate you but I resent what you did. I only hope for your own sake that you will not do the same to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment